Some pointed questions stemming from recent list serve discussions.

*       Do you have any residence halls where you do not provide wired
network and have only wireless networking for residents?
*       If so, how many?
*       How many students per building?
*       Why did you choose this?

*       ANY gotcha's you can think of or support issues you ran up
against? (e.g. "where do I plug in my game box?")

We are leaning toward making an existing residence hall wireless only.
The wire is cost prohibitive to replace in this particular facility.

9 building complex, 50 students per building, wood construction, 3
floors per building.

Thank you,

Gregory R. Scholz

Director of Telecommunications