The 4.2.112.0 version may well fix the bug that you are working with
TAC, but be advised that 4.2.112.0 is crashing for us every few days
on a production controller.

It has never crashed in the lab, but started crashing once it had been
installed in our first "real world" test of it. This WiSM controller
has an identical config to our other production controllers, and there
are all of 11 APs on it which serve the building that houses our
offices. So it's not like it's under severe stress or anything.

Crashinfo and other information was sent to Cisco, and their response
was that our bug had been identified and that a new maintenance
release of 4.2 code would be released "real soon" to address this
issue and at least one other (apparently related) crashing issue "that
was only seen at one other customer site" (yeah, right).

We are still running 4.1.185.0 on the rest of our controllers. That's
also the only version that has passed "AssureWave" testing. We plan to
test 4.2 again as soon as Cisco ships the new maintenance release,
since we want to move to 4.2 during the summer for all the usual
reasons.

-Charles