Greg

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Youngquist,
Jason R.
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 2:10 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Logging into a Active Directory domain via
wireless & 802.1x

We have several kiosk computers setup in our Student Commons area, and
they are accessing the Internet wirelessly.  What I'd like to be able to
do is join the computers to a domain and then have the students login
with their Active Directory credentials.  We will also be configuring
the computers to use 802.1x over wireless.  From what I've googled,
wireless doesn't appear to be setup until a person logs into the
computer.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Jason Youngquist