Is anyone else still seeing "erratic" behavior with any iPhones/iPod
Touches running 2.0?  I have had some strange problems with mine and
some others here.  When trying to connect to my WPA2 PEAP-MSCHAPv2
network, for a while it wouldn't prompt me to accept our self-signed
cert.  After resetting the network settings (Settings -> General ->
Reset) it prompted me and connected just fine.  Then I go home and can
no longer connect to my WPA2-PSK network there after putting the
password in.  A day later, it worked fine!

Other people here have seen some similar strange issues.  Sometimes
turning the WiFi adapter off and back on is enough to take care of it,
sometimes not.  Sometimes resetting all the network stuff helps, but
again, sometimes not.

Matt Barber

Network Analyst / PC Support

Morrisville State College