http://www.uiowa.edu
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jenkins, Matthew
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:01 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WLAN 4400 Controllers and 802.1x

How many others are doing 802.1x in a Cisco LWAPP environment?  Have you had
success with it, or would you recommend another route for authentication?
Currently we are using VPNs over our secure wireless and I am investigating
whether we would be ahead to start using 802.1x coupled with WPA.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Jenkins