Hi all,
    We've just taken delivery of some Cisco APs (1252) and antennae
(ant5140V and ant2430V).  The antennae came with mounting clips for a
t-bar ceiling but one area we're working with is a drywalled ceiling and I
don't see an easy way to mount these antennae to drywall (unless I'm
missing something obvious).  Has anyone else dealt with this
issue....ie...is there a 3rd party kit available?

........any suggestions are greatly appreciated..........thx in

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA