From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Brady
Alleman
Sent: Fri 1/16/2009 10:52 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Any problems with Intel 5100s on Cisco lightweight
APs using N?

Thanks Diana, we'll give that a try.

I had found a controller setting that seems to have made the problem
occur much less often, though I'm not willing to say it "fixed" it.  For
whatever reason, our controllers had "802.11a 11nSupport a-mpdu tx
priority 0 disable" in their configuration, and reversing this with
"enable" made our 5100 problem far more difficult to reproduce.

Brady Alleman

Diana Cortes wrote:
> Hello Brady,
>
> I don't know if you ever received an answer but the Intel 5100 chipset
> seemed to have issues with several wireless vendors. Intel recently
> (January 5th --- I believe) released new drivers for this chipset that
> should resolve these issues.
>
> Hope this helps...
>
> Diana Cortes, CISSP, CWNA
> *University of Miami*