From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of
Hector J Rios
Sent: Thu 1/29/2009 9:46 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] XP SP3 and cached credentials...

I don't know if anybody has brought up this issue before, but for those of you
out there that are using PEAP authentication on wireless, do you know that
Windows SP3 does not cache the PEAP credentials anymore? Or at least, when you
change your password the supplicant  will now prompt you to enter your new
credentials if the cached ones fail. I was pleasantly surprised to see this. I
just wanted to check with you guys and make sure this has worked for everyone
and there haven't been any issues.

Thanks

Hector Rios
LSU Information Technology Services