We use an aruba system with an aruba generated page, aruba also has a
concierge system that allows you to created automatically provisioned and
deprovisioned accounts to anyone who has the concierge login, and can allow
you to create multiple concierge systems as well as multiple captive portal
web pages.... We¹re quite pleased with it if you want more information
contact me off list. The nice-ness of not having guest access sullying up
your directory, and or not having to maintain multiple directories is nice,
Calea as we understand it isn¹t as issue as we require identification to go
with public access.

It also makes it nice when the Pesky DMCA takedown notices come around as
you can attach a drivers license or state issued id and address to an IP...

Just my .02