KSC_Guest - blusocket controlled, internet access only

KSC_Student - no controls or encryption but dumps in behind our CCA so
they have to log in there to get anywhere. Student primarily use this
because of simplicity.

KSC_Secure - WPA, 802.1x, required for fac/staff to access any on campus
resources. Optional for students. If students select it our
controller/radius arrangement puts them into the same vlan as the
KSC_Student SSID so they also have to comply with CCA including the
login. Very few students use it since it would require specific settings
on their PC and two logins

Couple other select ones for special applications. All begin with
"KSC_". So it seems we are nearly the same as you.

_________________________

Thank you,

Gregory R. Scholz

Director of Telecommunications

Information Technology Group

Keene State College

(603)358-2070

--If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?

--Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

                - John Wooden