Hi,
    We're starting to look at the different vendors to move forward into
the 11n business.  We have a standard list (working towards an RFP) of
needs/it'd-be-nice/wants dealing with WIFI compliancy, POE,
authentication, management etc. etc. but I was wondering if anyone who has
gone through this might be able to offer other not-so-obvious things to
look for.   Ideally, if someone had a list of what they looked for and
wish to share....that would be excellent.

..........thanks in advance................J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsav...@yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA