From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Philippe Hanset
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 12:06 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless-only in residence halls

Matt,

We have noticed many  users not able to negotiate
802.11n rates based on the type of laptop that they get
when using the WPC600n. Our team has not investigated the
issue further yet but I suspect that the bus' speed of PCMCIA is the
issue.
Have you faced this? (express cards or USB2.0 don't have this issue)

Philippe