From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Philippe Hanset
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:56 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] ARuba VLAN pooling

If my memory serves me well, there is
a capacity caveat to Aruba's VLAN pooling at the moment:
(might change in a future code release)

1 SSID = 1 VAP = 1 Pool = Max 32 VLANs

So if you use /24, a maximum of 8096 ((256 - 3(gateway, network, broadcast)) *
32) users is the limit for one SSID.

Not too many places have to worry about exceeding this number,
but it's good to keep in mind!

Philippe
Univ. of TN