Correct. The WLAN exists, but since it is not in any "AP-group", it is
not being transmitted.

Hector Rios

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 6:52 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco LWAPP- The change from WLAN Override
to AP Groups- Pain?

Hector-

For clarity, if you configure an AP and simply leave it in the default
group, are you saying that in some cases all SSIDs don't get
transmitted?

This (WLAN Override) has been the one single area I point to since the
Airespace days that was fundamentally wrongly implemented. Was hoping
that the new AP Groups would be the long overdue salvation. Please keep
us posted, and I wonder if anyone is having production-quality success
with the AP groups function? I have this in my near future, so my
interest is peaked.

Lee Badman