A number of news stories, such as this one from Infoworld
http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/apple-betrays-iphones-business-hopes-723,
note that Apple fixed a big but unacknowledged bug in the iPhone OS, but doing
so means that earlier iPhone models can no longer sync with Exchange 2007
servers that require on-device encryption.

Are you folks seeing this? And, if so, how are you responding? Any workarounds?
Any word from Apple?

As a reporter for "Network World," I'm also looking for direct IT comments.
Please feel free to copy or directly mail my NW account:
john_...@nww.com<mailto:john_...@nww.com>.

Thanks.

regards,

John Cox