Hi,
    We're entertaining the idea of providing separate wireless services to
our academic and admin communities.  Currently, we have a single SSID that
we broadcast campus-wide that everyone uses.  We could simply provide
separate SSIDs or perhaps provide separate SSIDs on separate channels
(ie...RF separation of services as well).  I presume there are other
methods in use out there??   I'd be interested in hearing what others are
doing in this regard.

..........thanks in advance..............J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsav...@yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5830                                M3J 1P3, CANADA