Lee,

Open a Apple developer-select account (I think it's $500 a year). That gives
you access to OS seeds as well as the ability to submit bugs. With the ability
to submit bugs, you could open a case for your wireless issues and then work
with Apple developer support on a fix.

Additionally, if you go the "customer route" and open a case with Applecare,
your local Apple team, and specifically your SE, can then escalate it from that
direction.

And if that doesn't work, email Steve jobs directly! ;)

Jeff

>>> Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu> 11/10/2009 12:59 PM >>>
Thanks for the information, Brandon. This brings up an interesting question we
wrestle with: we find Apple to be almost impossible to engage reliably and
regularly to try to get feedback to. Does anyone have any better luck, and if
so, how do you do it?

We have 45% Apple wireless clients, ballpark, and find that these devices by
far are the most temperamental on the WLAN. Would be nice to have some way of
meaningfully engaging Apple on the topic.

Regards-

Lee

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer