We are currently looking at upgrading our current Cisco 1200 autonomous
APs, with WLSE management to a new wireless N network.  The new vendor
has yet to be determined.  I was looking to learn from others who have
made a similar migration how the move to N changed AP deployment?  Was
it a simple one for one replacement where you were able to install the
new APs in the same location as the previous APs, eliminating the need
for additional cabling?  Was a new wireless survey conducted, requiring
different AP locations?  Please let me know what your experience has
been.

Thank you

Bruce Entwistle

Network Manager