You might open a TAC case as all scenarios are different, perhaps especially
when it comes to RRM.

But as your issue sounds similar to one I had when upgrading my controllers
this past October, you might check your DCA sensitivity.
The threshold for channel changes was lowered at one point making channel
changes significantly more frequent for me.  I altered my settings back to
'low' which I had to do on each controller itself - I could not do so
through WCS.
On the controller: Wireless..802.11<x>...RRM..DCA...'DCA Channel
sensitivity'

My issues with this problem tend to revolve around a lack of rogue AP
enforcement. Knowing about them is one thing - physically locating them can
be much harder.  You can change to less frequent automatic channel
assignments (or manual periodic ones) instead of trying to be a nice
neighbor, but it might just shift the problem to the clients where they will
suffer and the problem will be less visible.