I don't recall the bug ID but it is a known issue. Drove me nuts for a while
too.

-Chris

On May 17, 2010, at 9:05 AM, "Thompson, William"
<wthomp...@babson.edu<mailto:wthomp...@babson.edu>> wrote:

6.0.170. shows the same.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 8:44 AM
To: <mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco AP CDP values wrong- anyone else seeing this

Looking for a sanity check before I open a TAC case. In potentially all cases,
our WCS reports that our Cisco 1130 APs are connected at 100 Mbps, half-duplex
via CDP. But then when switch and AP are examined locally, they are most
certainly running 100/full on both sides.

Anyone else see similar? We are on 6.0.188.152, but I believe earlier versions
showed the same. Is a bit of an annoyance.

Thanks-

Lee

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer