Our test of 6.0.199.0 on a single WiSM WLC with 15 production APs
resulted in about 150-175K "OSAPI-4-MUTEX_LOCK_FAILED" error messages
logged every 24 hours. The WLC otherwise was operating normally and
there did not appear to be any client impact, but there are only a
couple of dozen clients on this WLC at busy hours.

We opened a TAC case and were informed that this is bugID CSCth92458,
with no workaround.

We are now testing 7.0.98.0 and haven't seen that error msg.

-Charles

Charles E. Spurgeon / UTnet
UT Austin ITS / Networking
c.spurg...@its.utexas.edu / 512.475.9265