Hi,
   We have two main campuses with a regularly scheduled shuttle bus
running between the two.  We've been asked to look into providing WiFi
service on this bus.  It appears the solution is a WiFi router with a
cellular back-haul (3G?).  If anyone is doing this I'd appreciate any
comments as I see a number of issues......spotty cellular along the route
(ie. service disclaimer required),, user density vs. available bandwidth
(Netflix!!)....etc.

........thanks in advance...............J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsav...@yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5830                                M3J 1P3, CANADA