We deployed Cisco VoIP (Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity
Voicemail) two years ago and are very satisfied with the results.  It sounds
like Bruce from Liberty (see below) uses a broader range of products that we
do, so his offer of a WebEx for interested parties is great… Thanks, Bruce.
I’m also available for off-list contact if anyone has further questions.

Regards,

Trevor

*Trevor A. Wallis*
*Vice President of Campus Technology*

*Chief Information Officer*

[image: Description: The SBTS shield logo.]

Southern Seminary
2825 Lexington Road
Louisville, KY 40280

*Phone: 502.897.4193*
Fax: 502.897.4125
twal...@sbts.edu

*Don't be a phishing victim – Southern Seminary and other reputable
organizations will never use email to ask for your password, social security
number or confidential personal information.  *