> Meru:
> - What version of code are you running

Just upgraded to 4.0-150. So far it seems fine. It resolved the administration
interface lock ups we were seeing.

> - What style of AP's do you use

We have mix of 208's and 311's.

> - Do you use different style access points within the same air space

No. Meru doesn't recommend this. We keep an entire building as one AP type and
our 208's and 311's are in separate ESS profiles as per Meru's recommendations.
Yes, it makes our refresh cycle longer.

> - Do you have problems in high dense areas without using the N radio

We have 208's in our Law School Auditoriums. We had to install additional AP's
to handle capacity, but since then no major complaints.

We do receive complaints from our Medical School about one large auditorium
with 208's when they try to use high bandwidth applications. Once we get more
information on their application usage, we plan to augment coverage with
additional AP's and channel layering.

> - What style of controllers

We started with 3000's and upgraded to 5000's. We also have three 4100's.

We still do see random AP reboot's and we have run across the "slient AP" issue
others have been seeing.

We have been testing the Service Assurance Manager in our dorms and it has been
helpful indentifying  some of the silent AP issues.