From: "Toivo Voll" <to...@usf.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@listserv.educause.edu
Sent: Friday, 27 May, 2011 14:05:16
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Dual radio APs, .11n on 2.4ghz radios or not?

We’re also running into similar issues with purpose-built PDAs, of the type
used to scan tickets and inventory etc. Also, I seem to recall that Nintendo DS
will not associate if it doesn’t see the 1 Mbps rates. How other universities
are dealing with discontinuing support to existing devices would be interesting
to hear – or if there’s a technical solution someone has devised for this.

Toivo Voll

Network Administrator

Information Technology Communications

University of South Florida