I think this varies also with the type of access point deployed.
Westmont's information:
 275 Meraki WAPs
 2000 users
 0.3 staff (more or less)
 Helpdesk has 3 people, probably 0.3 FTE on wireless problems. We anticipate
that being reduced with recent deployment of XpressConnect Cloudpath.

Admittedly, this represents minimal staffing levels.

John