Anyone?

Jason Appah
Security / Systems Administrator
OIT
541-885-1719

On Dec 7, 2011, at 1:52 PM, "Jason Appah"
<jason.ap...@oit.edu<mailto:jason.ap...@oit.edu>> wrote:

All,

We are looking to allow the private addresses of the unsecured wireless to pass
through our aruba, how would we go about configuring the nat pools to
accomplish this? That is the 192.168.x.x that the client is assigned to pass
through the aruba on the way out to the external FW.

As it stands rightnow the aruba is performing PAT on its own address for the
clients behind it. the only reason why this is an issue is our aruba performs
captive portal for our wired and wireless infrastructure, so it is infact the
router.

Any suggestions or reading? I’m not looking for the dc-daylight but more a
primer on where to start..

Thanks!