From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Brian David
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:13 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba Point to Point (PTP)

All,
I wanted to get peoples perspective on their PTP wireless deployment.
How reliable is it for you. How much does the weather affect it?
How much through put are you getting and in what frequency are you using?
We are looking to have a temporary deployment for a particular building that is
less than
a mile away and has excellent line of sight.
Any input would be great.
Thank you in advance.

Brian J David
Network Systems Engineer