How is this for a start :-)

Whereas, we the undersigned academic and research institutions are
receiving numerous requests from our faculty, staff, and students for the
ability to utilize Airplay technology in classrooms, conference rooms, and
other locations, here by solemnly request that Apple provide support or
Airplay technology in enterprise wireless networks.

Failure to provide this support severely limits the usefulness (and
desirability) of Apple products in our institutions.

At your earliest convenience please provide us with a roadmap for support
of Airplay and related technologies in enterprise wireless environments.

Thank you.

-

-Neil

--