Lee, and All:

I wish to present a question mainly out of curiosity.

Is there desire to cross-post the "message" as such, before other technically
concerned parties, on other lists, such as ISP lists, the NOG lists etc.?
This may enlist more signatories.

Also, if there is the desire to educate other operators, there may be a need to
work with a friendly/knowledgeable media entity (Wired etc.), or two, to
structure a message for that purpose.  Such an approach would undoubtedly
assist advance the purpose of the petition.

If this matter was discussed, and I had missed the same,  I present my
apologies in advance, for any 're-presenting' of that discussion.
--
Dr. Robert Mathews, D.Phil.
Distinguished Senior Research Scholar - National Security Affairs & US

|-- Sent from "the mother-ship," high above the "blue planet."