From: <Bozorgzadeh>, Amir J
<amir-bozorgza...@uiowa.edu<mailto:amir-bozorgza...@uiowa.edu>>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012 8:05 AM
To: Neil Johnson <neil-john...@uiowa.edu<mailto:neil-john...@uiowa.edu>>
Subject: FW: [386504]Pending: Feature Requested - ER: AirPlay/Apple TV
Enhancement Request

FYI…

From: AppleCare Technical Support
<track.ik...@services.apple.com<mailto:track.ik...@services.apple.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012 1:25 PM
To: Bozorgzadeh Amir
<amir-bozorgza...@uiowa.edu<mailto:amir-bozorgza...@uiowa.edu>>
Subject: [386504]Pending: Feature Requested - ER: AirPlay/Apple TV Enhancement
Request

Dear Apple Customer,

Thank you for contacting AppleCare.

The information you provided has been forwarded to the appropriate engineering
team here at Apple and the feature you requested is under consideration.  We
continually work to improve our products and appreciate this feedback.  Since
the feature you are requesting is not included with the products we ship today,
we are not able to track this request as part of your annual support agreement.
 Please feel free to let us know if you have any further feedback on this
request.

[386504] ER: AirPlay/Apple TV Enhancement Request

If you have questions regarding currently available options that might be
applicable for case number 386504, you may reopen the case by replying to this
message.

Here are comments and instructions from the technical support engineer assigned
to your case:

Support engineer comments / instructions

Issue:  Customer has feature requests regarding Apple TV and Airplay.

End of Comments / Instructions

Your AppleCare OS Support agreement expires on June 18, 2013.

In addition to fee-based support contracts, Apple offers several outstanding
technical resources free of charge. Many Apple server customers find it
convenient to visit Apple's support website at http://www.apple.com/support.

Sincerely,

AppleCare Enterprise Technical Support