That is a fun exercise.  Here we are for yesterday September 4th.  We had
load issues last semester with the addition of tons of wireless, but we scaled
up to get ahead of it (all vmware).  We seem to be purring along this semester
(at least AAA, NAC, wireless-wise).  I have been wanting to graph the
Freeradius auths via Zenoss, but the project hasn't made it to the top of the
pile yet.

     98 10:54:22
     98 13:51:08
     98 13:51:20
    100 12:20:46
    100 13:52:25
    105 13:52:49
    107 12:09:18
    111 12:18:21
    114 10:56:28
    146 12:18:22

  Adam Ferrero
  a...@temple.edu<mailto:a...@temple.edu>
  Temple University
  Awesome at wireless?  We want you on our team!

https://hospats.adminsvc.temple.edu/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=TU-15524