Necessity is the mother of invention.  This has probably been mentioned
before, but this reminds me of AppleTalk zones.  All that had to be worked
out in advance to gain acceptance in business, but now IT is being
"consumerized" and so the process is reversed once demand reaches critical
mass.

And the article says Apple TV doesn't support WPA2 Enterprise.  Didn't they
add that in the last Apple TV software update?

Mark