I've used InCommon before with success.

Have you tried just a normal VeriSign cert and not the specialized one?

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hurt,Trenton W. [trent.h...@louisville.edu]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU]
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] PEAP cert signed by 3rd party CA

What 3rd party CA’s are people using for their PEAP server side certificate?  I
have previously used verisign because they have a specialized wlan radius cert
that included the correct EKU’s for server authentication, 1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1.
I cannot get the cert from verisign to work and I’m now looking at possibly
changing CA’s.  My server requires the CSR be generated from the actual server
itself, and it requires a .pem file and a private key file along with the
private key passphrase when importing.

  Any suggestions, tips, tricks on this process is immensely appreciated.

Thanks
Trent