We currently don't do machine authentication as we would prefer to track down
issues to an individual user, rather than workstation.

However we have had issues using Windows 7 SSO and are looking  into options.
They are:

  1.  A hidden SSID for machines to authenticate to.
  2.  Customizing our RADIUS server (RADIATOR) to recognize machine logins
(HOST/<workstation-name>) and authenticate them separately to the eduroam SSID.

I'd be curious as to what other sites are doing, as well.

Thanks.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson