We had a departmental IT person who insisted on trying SIX simultaneous
Miracast connected TV's in the same classroom.

According to our spectrum analyzer, Two Miracast devices chew-up 80% - 90%
of the available duty-cycle (they do this whether the display is static
(Power Point Slide) or active (You-Tube stream)).

When we got to four Miracast connections we began to have picture quality
issues, and bandwidth available for others in the area was near zero.

We talked him into using just one, and we recommended to campus that users
avoid it, but there's not much we can do to stop it.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer