How many of you have successfully virtualized an Airwave platform?  We are
considering it, as we are moving beyond 5,000 Aps in the near future, and are
going to either have to buy new hardware or spin up new instances.  We have a
brand new high performance cluster we have purchased (currently getting it
ready for deployment) attached to high end NetApp storage.

For those of you that have done this, can you tell me how many access points
you have and what resources you have allocated for the airwave server (cores,
memory, etc)...

Of course, we are going to contact Aruba about this as well, but from personal
experience, very few vendors actually want you to virtualize anything they have
(due to added complexity for troubleshooting through abstraction).

Have a happy holiday!!

Ryan H Turner
Senior Network Engineer
CB 1150 Chapel Hill, NC 27599