From: Eric Wohlford [mailto:ewohlf...@bluefield.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2014 12:30 PM
Subject: Wireless Gust Account Provision Type:

Hello All,

First let me apologize if similar postings have been made I could not find any
with these questions in the archives.

We have been asked to look into Self-Provisioning of Guest Accounts, and we are
not all that sure where to start.  Most of the solutions I have seen are tied
to the Wireless Vendors.

Currently we are using Ruckus Wireless and it's built in Guest Access for this
which is a sponsor based system.  It's actually a very simple system.

Our Questions:

1.      If you use a self-provision system whom is your vendor, or is it
homegrown?

2.      What are your Security Concerns, and are you a Sponsor Based system or
a Self-Provisioning system?

3.      What is your staff to user ratio?

Thank you,

My Pleasure to Serve,

Eric R. Wohlford, MBA
MCDST, MCP, A+, Network+