From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Tom Klimek
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:47 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco Controller Code

We need to upgrade our 5508 controller code to support the 2702i AP's(Currently
at 7.3.101.0). We have a lot of 2600, 3500 series AP's and some legacy 1142 and
1131's. We are thinking about moving to 7.6.120.0. Has anyone had experience
with this version ? Any issues? recommendations?

Thanks,

Tom Klimek

University of Notre Dame

!DSPAM:911,53da570663332191220525!