Link Sprinter - You can try to win a free one…

http://www.linksprinter.com/linksprinter-giveaway&ls=PRtw&lsd=linksprinter_giveaway

PC Magazine Review:

Fluke Networks LinkSprinter 200

Regards,
Alan

On September 9, 2014 at 1:02:46 PM, Frank Sweetser (f...@wpi.edu) wrote:

Hello all,

after troubleshooting some recent AP difficulties, I've realized that we're
woefully under-tooled for diagnosing PoE faults. Does anyone out there have
any good, reasonably low cost hand held tools they can recommend? I'd ideally
like something that can show me:

- Mid vs end span
- 3af vs 3at
- Actual measured voltage, possibly by briefly sinking max current for a few
seconds
- LLDP data, such as negotiated power class, would be a bonus

After some google searching, the closest that I can find to that feature set
is the Pockethernet, but using them would first require that they actually
start taking orders. I haven't really found much else without getting into
lab bench gear, so I'm hoping someone out there has a good secret tool they
can recommend simple enough to give to a workstudy.

Thanks all!

--
Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu | For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations | is simple, elegant, and wrong.