I felt the pain when they laid off our SE. I know it is part of the
business but when my SE changes every year, it becomes hard to maintain the
relationship. Now they are running thin on SE's and that one-on-one time
becomes non-existent.
I'm not even going to jump into their technical issues.

Thanks,
Gonzalo

---

*Gonzalo Cervantes*