Yeah baby.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Hinson, Matthew P
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:22 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Annual Exercise in Frustration: Printers that do
wireless 1x?

Yeah, I configured a Ricoh something-or-another last semester that claimed to
do dot1X, but I didn't believe it. We already had a PSK network out there and
we put it on that. I should mention that it took two of our techs plus the
vendor sending a rep out and wasting hours of time to get it to accept a simple
PSK connection.

Oh, and did I mention that this is a brand new unit (as of 4 months ago) and it
only supports 802.11a/b/g... :|