From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Osborne, Bruce W
(Network Services)
Sent: 02 March 2015 12:29
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] HP is reportedly trying to buy Aruba Networks

And is they push that, they will drive most of Aruba's existing customers to
Cisco or elsewhere.  People are not going to rip out a Cisso or Juniper
infrastructure to deploy HP.

Bruce Osborne
Wireless Engineer
IT Infrastructure & Media Solutions

(434) 592-4229

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
Training Champions for Christ since 1971