Other vendors are doing this too.  I know from a recent presentation at
Atmosphere 2015 that Aruba performs the RA Multicast to Unicast conversion.
It's a known limitation in terms of how the 802.11 protocol works.
Different vendors are implementing different features to overcome it, but
it's an expected thing.

There is currently not support for Multicast to Unicast conversion for
Flexconnect, they simply bridge broadcast/multicast traffic.