We are looking to do the same.  We have two main issues that need to be
worked out before moving forward - 1) NAC vendor needs to support changing
VLANs on the AP, and 2) how do we deploy them so they don't get smashed by
furniture/students?

What is your deployment plan?  1 AP per room or something else?

--
Alan Nord, CCNA
Infrastructure Manager