The other factor in resnet applications is who is paying the bills.  Some
campuses require students to live on campus. Others compete directly with
off-campus housing for revenue.  Still others, housing and dining services are
income sources to the school.

Poor wireless becomes a student satisfaction issue.  This can result in
students leaving the school altogether (retention), or simply students moving
to private housing (loss of revenue to housing). Both have a direct financial
impact to the school.

Sent from my iPhone