Totally unacceptable.

It's like MS missed one of the main points of PSKs (as opposed to
non-encrypted networks) - to keep people out.

--
Hunter Fuller
Network Engineer

Office of Information Technology
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Systems and Infrastructure

I am part of the UAH Safe Zone LGBTQIA support network:
http://www.uah.edu/student-affairs/safe-zone