Hello,

I'm looking for a tool that emails when WLC or Switch configs are changed for a
growing Network team mostly to keep everyone abreast of changes.  Years ago
(like 8 years ago) we used RANCID, an open source product that was quite nice,
but I have a feeling there are maybe a few better options these days.  What we
like about RANCID was that it was free, that it sent emails with line by line
configuration diff on the changed device, and that it worked with other
non-Cisco products as well.  We have some Foundy switches, a lot of Juniper
firewalls, etc.  Please let me know if you know of anything that fits the bill.

Thanks,

Curtis Larsen
University of Utah
Sr. Network Engineer