The 9 foot requirement came from the student's dad who "works in the
industry and knows these things".  I actually found the FCC 20 cm notice in
the Cisco AP materials also.  Now I've got something to present if this
becomes a trend.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Chanowski, John <john.chanow...@utoledo.edu