Hmm, I am interested to hear how you might accomplish that.  My first
instinct is to port mirror the controller to a large enough box to handle
the traffic and have a filter looking for port 1645/1812 (whatever your
RADIUS AUTH port is) so you only capture that traffic (I would use
tcpdump).  Then you might be able to do some stats on it if you capture for
an hour or so.

*--Jeremy L. Gibbs*
Sr. Network Engineer
Utica College IITS